- Tokens are unique and belong to an user.
- The token must be assigned to someone in order to be used.
- The token cannot be reassigned to another person or unassigned.
Tokens management can be defined on the creation of your product, after selecting the usage based pricing.
- You can choose the amount of time the token can be used (maxRedemptions). It can be used only once, a couple of times or forever.
- You can define a fixed expiration date to the token or define X amount of time (days, months, years) after it is created to expire the token.
- If you deactivate licensing management from your product (subscriptions), you cannot create or use any more tokens for that subscription
- If you change the settings in the subscription (e.g. how codes are generated, duration, amount of redemptions, etc), it affects the tokens created thereafter (existing tokens remain the same)